Posts from November 2017

Can Crossed Eyes or Wandering Eyes Be Fixed?

People with strabismus—the medical term for eye misalignment—whether they have an eye that turns in (esotropia) or wanders out (exotropia), or an eye that goes up (hypertropia), don't have to just "live with it." In almost all cases, they can be treated successfully. The most common treatment options are eye muscle surgery and eye glasses.